Micro Air Core Meter Movement
High Accuracy Pointer Indication Device
Simco Ltd's Micro Air Core (MAC) meter movement is a patented device used for high accuracy and reliable pointer indication. The extremely compact design of the MAC movement enables thin instruments with greater lighting freedom and gauge design. The MAC movement solders directly to a PCB with front and rear mount options while reducing circuit board real-estate. The MAC movement is available for gauge and cluster manufacturers and can be easily controlled from standard off-the-shelf IC's.
"The MAC Movement is as small as a dime yet performs as a giant against its competition."
The MAC Movement can be found in high profile vehicles such as:
- Dodge SRT-10
- Ford GT
- Chevrolet Cobalt
- Saturn Ion Redline
- Saleen Specialty OEM
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles
- Bombardier ATV
- High accuracy meter movement for pointer indication.
- Solders directly to a PCB with front and rear PCB mount options.
- High torque movement in a very small package.
- Reduces circuit board real estate.
- Gearless movement withstands heavy vibrations.
- Drives from standard "off-the-shelf" IC's and circuitry.
- Optional "Return to zero" feature.
- Optional shaft style and dampening.
- Patented Technology.
Call today for samples and pricing
(810) 245-0188 ext:5#